Many people are considering the purchase of firearms as part of their preparedness planning. Whether you are looking to get a firearm for hunting or self-defense, purchasing a gun can raise many questions – especially if this is your first time in making a firearm purchase.
We have recently released a new guide to purchasing, storing, and taking care of firearms. There are a lot of considerations when you begin looking for a firearm. This guide is an excellent resource to help answer some of the questions you may have on how to get started with purchasing a gun, and exactly what steps you should consider.
With the growing concerns people are having regarding new regulations, potential difficulties ahead, and the need for good a good preparedness plan, this guide will be a helpful support. This resource is now available as part of the PREPARE Premium Membership, and is ready for download in the membership area. It is also available for purchase through Amazon.
If it is your goal is to protect your family, to provide food for your family, or perhaps both, a firearm can be an incredible addition to your disaster preparedness cache. But you do need to understand what it means to be a firearm owner, to evaluate which firearm might be right for you, and be aware of other important factors, such as the law and safety concerns, before you make your purchase.
Here are some areas that will be covered in the book:
- The case for being prepared
- Before you buy, educate yourself about Gun Ownership
- Making your firearm purchase decision
- Info on Handguns, shotguns, and Rifles
- Suggestions on where to purchase your firearms
- Firearm safety and maintenance
- Importance of proper cleaning and maintenance of your firearms
- Importance of proper training and practice
- Things to avoid with your weapons
- Changes coming on the horizon