Tonight (Thursday, May 23) at 7pm EST we will be hosting a Live Webinar Event. There are limited seats available for live attendance, but we will be recording the webinar and making it available to our Premium Members. We will be using some brand-new systems so we anticipate a bit of a learning-curve as we adjust to the video recording and chat features with attendees.
To attend, go to this link: http://fuze.me/19993062
To join from your computer or mobile device, click the link or copy it into your browser:
To join the audio, choose one of three methods:
Internet Audio: Simply select the internet audio option after join.
Your Phone: Call +17759963562.
Skype: You can call the Skype contact skygw91
If prompted, enter the meeting number: 19993062, then press #.
While you can Fuze from a browser, our apps give you the best experience.
Get Fuze for your device here at www.fuzebox.com/products/
Need help? You can connect to our Customer Support Team or access self-help
tools at www.fuzebox.com/support.
The Webinar topic will be:
Intro to Home-milling and Storing Whole Grains
Using whole grains (10-12mins)
- Why use and store whole grains? (Nutrition, budget, shelf-life)
- Options for milling? (electric and manual)
- Differences in baking/using fresh milled flour? (wet weather, spoil, rancidity, storing the flour)
We’ll have a time for Q&As on Home-milling
Storing whole grains (10-12mins)
- Decide your option. Store & ignore? Store & rotate/use? Both? (Explain all suggest to do both rotate/use first)
- Methods vary but three rules remain. (dry, dark & cool)
- What to store in? (bpa free bucket, mylar bag, oxygen absorbers, portions)
More time for Q&As on Grain storage