We are always pleased to connect with quality Advertising Partners who share our vision and desire to make a positive impact on the preparedness community. Our readers are serious about living a preparedness lifestyle and appreciate quality products and services that will help them better prepare.
So, why advertise with PREPARE Magazine?
• Advertising Impact – Our Advertisers connect with a growing and vibrant “tightly-targeted” market. We reach tens-of-thousands of people who are highly-motivated and interested in preparedness, self-reliance, and off-grid lifestyle resources.
• Viral-growth Advertising – Each monthly issue of our digital magazine is effectively promoted, easily available, and viewed multiple times throughout the year. That means, viewership of our digital publication actually increases throughout the year as we continually promote and attract new viewers (and also as our readers share with their friends and family). Unlike other types of advertising where a company may purchase views for a single month, advertising in PREPARE magazine actually allows businesses to experience growing exposure many times throughout the year.
• Content is King – At PREPARE Magazine we work hard to recruit known experts who share highly-relevant and unique preparedness and self-reliance content to our readership. We limit the number of advertisers in each publication so that our readers get the benefit of quality content, and our advertising partners get more exclusive attention to their ads. Our advertising percentage per publication is far-below the typical industry norm.
• Innovation – The PREPARE Magazine publication model is built on offering a free content-driven digital subscription to anyone who has an interest in preparedness and self-reliance. Our subscribers opt-in by their choice. We maintain a high retention of our subscribers. We share content that is unique and highly-relevant to the interest of our readership, and never over-impact our readers with a constant pitch. For our readers who desire more advanced features and resources, we provide a full-color glossy print publication and also a Premium Subscription Membership for accessing archived content.
• Market Share – Our target market is preparedness, self-reliance, and survival skills. We continue to expand our reach to impact those who are looking for preparedness training and resources. We will continue to promote PREPARE Magazine through various media funnels (including, Preparedness Radio Network, video channels, webinars), national and internet press releases, and other high quality self-reliance and preparedness networks.
PREPARE Magazine print publication launched in 2013 and is expanding to be mass-released in retail outlets across the USA and Canada. The print subscription is a bi-monthly full-color glossy printing that offers different content and design from our digital publication. The print version is typically 44 to 52 pages, full color, and available via mail subscription or retail distribution. We are pleased with the interest and support we have received from our subscribers, and the exceptional growth of PREPARE Magazine.
Web-site Advertising – PREPARE Magazine has available a prime-plus ad position on our main website, as-well-as our upcoming Premium Membership website. The prime-plus ad appears on the right-hand side of the website(s) and is available on a monthly basis. We offer sizes of 250×250, and 125×125.
We recommend that advertisers in PREPARE Magazine consider adding a web-banner supplement to their advertising campaign. Our site(s) attracts strong traffic and a tightly targeted audience who are interested in Preparedness and self-reliance resources. We offer a significant discount for our banner ad program for companies that advertise in our magazine.
If you would like additional information on the advertising opportunities in PREPARE Magazine, please fill out the form below: